BA (US) HEd (US), Hons Psych. (Unisa), MA Couns..Psych. (NMMU)
I believe people can live emotionally healthier and happier lives and therapy plays a key role in facilitating this process.
My therapeutic approach is determined by clients’ unique needs and therapeutic goals and emphasises three key elements:
- Development: Contribute to clients’ healthy development by supporting and enhancing wellness and encouraging holistic growth;
- Prevention: Identifying and developing clients’ existing skills;
- Remediation: Support to clients struggling with adjustment, developmental and psychological issues.
I offer individual therapy to adults dealing with:
- Trauma-related symptoms;
- Anxiety- and mood-related difficulties such as social anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder;
- Relationship challenges;
- Adjustment difficulties, including divorce, loss and grief;
- Self-development and personal growth challenges.